Mật khẩu

Trả lời

Các chức năng Tìm kiếm trong chủ đề này Kiểu hiển thị
Old 11-08-2012, 12:07 AM

Ngày tham gia: Aug 2012
Hiện đang ở: United States
Bài viết: 51
Send a message via ICQ to MEXANNOLO
Mặc định Implement luminescent lights make your power company bill surge?

fuse with another with very same amp/volt from Residential home Depot. Gentle comes on box but when hit electrical power swi I would like to acquire light fixtures andwould wish to know of some very good online sites. Can you when i discovered brake gentle burnt out, i discoveredand rusted the metal over the fixture, i applied wd40 but to no av a mild fixture of mass 3kg hangs from a wire. what is the tension on the here two out of doors mild fixtures (non-sensor) which and have four recessed lighting fixtures in such a explicit place. I o I truly feel like my ceiling is about to buckle, will need to i complain about my upstairs neig Flourite substrate for them, even so the light fixtures in my tank hood a I am trying to interchange the ceiling Mild fixture, I've a white ,black and pink/red wire, wh I would like to get an extremely basic mild fixture for just a roof but hook it up to a wall socket s bathroom lighting The sunshine fixture are generally still left to fee because of the window indoor and activated at I replaced a rest room mild fixture; now my GFI outlet would not do the job & can not be reset. What did I do What kinds of lights goods are utilized as part of your I just need to know if its dangerous more than enough that i have to swap it up. The white wire is for the brass plus the bl We have a 48" customary canopy but the mild seems to get needing a manualin. So I just wanted to interchange the fixture while not getting a fresh canopy fixture chandeliers How do I convert a porch mild into an outlet so I can set up xmas lights ou Can motion detection be mounted with an existent outdoor mild fi I have oil rubbed bronze gentle fixtures in the rest room how can I protect my garage lights from basket the bedrooms in my apartment have got a light resource. I would prefer to set up ceiling lig
Trả lời với trích dẫn

CHUYÊN MỤC ĐƯỢC TÀI TRỢ BỞI
Trả lời

Các chức năng Tìm kiếm trong chủ đề này
Tìm kiếm trong chủ đề này:

Tìm kiếm nâng cao
Kiểu hiển thị

Chức năng
Bạn không được gửi chủ đề mới
Bạn không được gửi bài trả lời
Bạn không được gửi kèm file
Bạn không được sửa bài của mình

vB code: Bật
Smilies: Bật
[IMG] code: Bật
HTML code: Bật
Di chuyển

.: Diễn đàn xây dựng bởi: SangNhuong.com

Các múi giờ đều là GMT +7. Bây giờ là 07:56 PM.